Planning My CCR!

     Given that we've finished filming and editing, and our film opening is due for submission on April 4th, it is now time for my group members and I to branch out and independently produce our Creative Critical Reflections (CCR). This is a crucial part of this component of the AICE Media AS examination and is probably the most AICE Media-esque way to create a reflection possible. On Wednesday, our teacher, Mrs. Stoklosa, lectured on what makes a good CCR, the questions that must be answered in it, and showed us some of her favorite samples from past years. This was a very helpful lesson, and I really enjoyed seeing what people did for their CCR's, especially seeing how they somehow connected it to their film openings using small details.

    Given that the CCR is due in a couple of days and I have to work pretty much all day tomorrow, I have planned what I'm going to do, and will be writing the script shortly after I publish this blog. I plan for my CCR to include various scenes from the film opening so it's not just 6 minutes of me talking to the camera. I have already completed some research regarding genre conventions, target audience, and distribution practices, so I'm definitely going to include that research in my script. Since I'm also planning on using footage from other films (especially when I talk about genre characteristics), I'm going to make use of voiceovers to further verbalize the information while I am not talking to the camera. I'm still brainstorming ways to connect my CCR to the film opening itself, perhaps visually, but as of now, with the limited time I have, my main priority is getting the script written and edited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Product!

     It's been a very long two months, but the final product of "Steve" is finally here! We hope you enjoy it! Thank you to ev...