Complicated Matters

    Sooooo... Nicole is still waiting on a date for surgery... and we're getting worried about this. The role of Dainty was written with Nicole in mind, as Nicole is an amazing actress and she has experience playing similar roles in different short films. We were supposed to film 2 days from now, but it's becoming extremely unlikely as Nicole will be getting surgery at some point this week. We're really hoping that Nicole has a speedy recovery.

    As it stands right now, we're leaning towards just waiting to film the week of March 28th. We'll probably film one day after school. This is a HUGEEEE risk to take, given the little amount of time we would have to finally produce our film. I've heard countless stories of amazing films being produced under excruciating circumstances, so I hope this can be one of those. I hope this will end up being an amazing experience despite the downside we're facing right now. We're kind of at a point of stagnation in this process, so I really don't know what I'll be blogging about for the rest of the week, but I'll try my best to keep you guys updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Product!

     It's been a very long two months, but the final product of "Steve" is finally here! We hope you enjoy it! Thank you to ev...