1st Post!

    Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog! Throughout the next seven months, I will be using this Blog to track the progress of my 2-minute film opening as well as other information relating to my AICE Media AS Level Course. 

    As of now, I have no set idea of what I want my project to be like. Obviously, I want to use all the techniques I have learned and will learn this year, and I do want to step out of my comfort zone in whatever I choose to develop. I really want this opportunity to be one that I take full advantage of, and I hope that I can create a piece that illustrates my creative efforts and will also be something I can be proud of.

    Although I want my piece to have some sort of message that I would want the masses to see, I know that spreading a message in 2 minutes would be difficult, so it's not necessarily a priority for the film opening.

    Overall, I'm really excited to begin working on this project throughout the rest of the year, and I hope that I can produce something that I can be proud of! 


- Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Product!

     It's been a very long two months, but the final product of "Steve" is finally here! We hope you enjoy it! Thank you to ev...